Happy New Year to all of you!January 6, 2019
I hope that 2019 is good for all of us. Hopefully more ride days and less rain.
The calendar says its January but there are plenty of club activities going on.
First off we will be having a club general meeting on Sunday January 20th at 9:30 AM. The meeting will be held at Sheridan's Lodge in Andover. Breakfast will be served at the meeting. All members and guests are invited to the meeting but if you plan on attending please send me an email by Wednesday January 9th so we know how many people to plan on.Topics on the agenda so far include the following:
- Elections for club officers. Current slate is on the club website.
- If anyone is interested in volunteering as a club director we have at least 2 open positions. Rec Ride Leader and Rider Development director (RMRB program lead)
- We are also looking for help in running the Augusta Training Series
- A new design for the club kit will voted on. Several members have submitted new design ideas.
- Official rollout of the new club website.
2019 Skylands membership is also open using the following link:
Spin and Yoga sessions have also started on Tuesday nights at 6:00 at the Sparta VFW. These sessions run until the end of Febuary and there is no charge for club members.This year spin is led by Andrew (no videos) and yoga by Viky. If you would like to try this and do not have a trainer let me know. We have a few spares available to use.
Club members have also been invited to participate in the Force Ride benefiting the One Inning at a Time Foundation for rare cancer research. This is a 2 hour spin session at Minerals Sports Club. The ride will be on Saturday February 2nd at 8:00 AM. More info to follow shortly.